Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Attorney: Taking Hart children from their biological family was "injustice"

Attorney: Taking Hart children from their biological family was "injustice" - CBS News:

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The attorney for the biological aunt of three of the six children who are presumed to have died when the car their adoptive mother was driving plunged off a cliff should never have been taken from their family in Texas, reports CBS affiliate KOIN.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. My granddaughter was stolen through legal corruption. Our country has changed its view and no longer supports biological family. Now it's about money and who has more of it. Now we have cheap adoption agencies through States. All you need do is go in and tell them what baby you want and another family will lose a child. And, you don't have to pay an adoption agency, the state takes care of it. And of course everything is taken care of through taxpayer courts, assistant attorney generals, gal, social workers, State Psych evaluators and anything else they need abuse against the biological family. It's all wrapped up in a huge file whereas the biological family never had a chance. Keep a close eye on your children because they can be legally stolen in a Flash, the biological family never knowing what hit them, so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My granddaughter was illegally adopted while living with her sister and me, immediately after having the most beautiful Christmas together,in January 2009. I learned she was adopted by a pedophile. Her mother, my daughter, sent a video to me, I believing it was a picture, never knowing until last year the picture had been a video. I watched, horrified , as my granddaughter told of her adopted father walking in her room with no clothes on, as she giggled, a little girl not knowing any better. Who could I have called when the only help would be from the very people who are responsible?

    ReplyDelete