Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Today is the Twelve Year Anniversary of the ILLEGAL Kidnapping of my Grandson Austin by the State of NH



Twelve years ago today, my Grandson Austin was dragged out of my house by four Police Officers and two DCYF workers. Stolen because his sickly Aunt was living in our home. Lied to and told there was a warrant for his removal. When asked for them to produce it, we were ignored, only to learn just a few years ago, there was no warrant. And there was no court order either.
Austin just turned 18 on January 25th. He still hasn't contacted us. His Grandfather was his buddy and has since passed away. When they stole Austin, they stole his happiness. They did everything together. He taught Austin how to do so many things and they went everywhere together.
Before he passed away, I tried to contact the people he lives with. In fact, whom I presume to be the adoptive Father stranger, was in the elevator with me when I was there to see my husband. If Austin doesn't know about his Grandfather yet, I'm sure he will be pissed when he finds out the strangers knew and kept him away from him.
Austin we love and miss you and Grampie was never the same without you. We're still waiting to hear from you.
  Love Grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment