Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

President Signs Buchanan Bill to Help Kids-Thank you President Trump!

President Signs Buchanan Bill to Help Kids | Congressman Vern Buchanan:

Thank you President Trump! Though it's too late for my grandchildren, it will help many other families from being NEEDLESSLY torn apart. My husband would have been so happy to see this Bill passed. Seeing his grandchildren again before he died would have made him even happier. Eleven years lost is a long time, filled with the pain and suffering over your lost grandchildren!



WASHINGTON — Congressman Vern Buchanan’s bipartisan bill to help children stay with their families instead of being placed in foster care or group homes was signed into law today by the President.

No comments:

Post a Comment