Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

The NH Medical Examiner Has Denied My Husband The Autopsy He Deserves

R.I.P. My Knight

My loving husband passed away at St. Joseph's Hospital in Nashua on April 26th,2017. St. Joes kept telling us he was dying of Cancer. They never told us he was actually dying from an infection. A Hospital borne infection, left untreated that he caught while he was there in March of 2017. I still wouldn't have known if the Funeral Director hadn't told me what was on his death Certificate.
After reading over the Medical records I found out more that St. Joes never told my family and I. My husband had a heart attack, which he was never treated for. I believe he had the heart attack and possibly a stroke on Tuesday April 17th, in our home when a Pallative Nurse Practitioner agitated him so badly he threw up his arms and tried to yell. She witnessed the pain and the suffering she put him through. We never signed up for Pallative care and I still don't know who authorized them coming to my house. I had no clue she was a Pallative care NP, just as we had no clue the Dr. who overmedicated him was a Pallative Care Dr. We didn't even know what Pallative Care was. I WILL find out who authorized that witch to come into my home and who is responsible for letting the Pallative Dr. feed my husband 220 mgs. of Morphine daily. Nobody said a word to us. Nobody told us. If I had known that witch was a Pallative Care NP she never would have gotten into my house. SHE caused my husband's heart attack and possible stroke with her death rant's. Even after we told her to stop being negative around him. He was only 66 years old. He didn't want to hear he was dying coming out of her mouth. We were still planning our future together. Now there is no future.
We still don't know if my husband had Kidney Cancer. His Oncologist stated they wouldn't know unless his kidney was removed. My husband didn't like that idea. What if they removed it and there was nothing wrong? What if they told us it had Cancer, but really didn't.
We still don't know for sure if he had a stroke. The Hospitalist denied him having a cat scan. We don't even know what kind of an infection the Hospital killed him with. The medical records say "Possible Sepsis." They don't even know for sure, yet got away with writing Sepsis on his death certificate.
Did he REALLY have lung Cancer? God only knows. His lung biopsy was inconclusive. They claim they did a Biopsy under his lower back and stated it was lung cancer, but I don't trust their word as far as I can throw them. I used to think they were the best Hospital in Nashua. Now I know better. They both suck!
After all this you'd think the Medical Examiner would have done an autopsy. Nothing is clear and I will never get closure. There are too many unanswered questions. They say they only do them on suspicious deaths. Well if my husbands death isn't considered suspicious, than what is?
I will be working with the Legislature on Bill's that will hold Hospital's accountable when patients contract Hospital borne infections and also to make autopsies available when family member's believe they're needed.
 St. Joes, may have won this battle, but they will never win this war.They are responsible for my husband's death and if I can't have peace, neither will they.

Extremely Unhappy Grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment