Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, March 9, 2017

My Father was diagnosed with Cancer by Holly R. Albino - GoFundMe

My Father was diagnosed with Cancer by Holly R. Albino - GoFundMe:





My Father, Bill Knightly was recently diagnosed with Kidney Cancer, Bone Cancer, what they believe to be Lung Cancer, Cancer of the Spine and an Abdominal Aortic Aneurism.

The Medical Bill's are starting to pile up and my Mother, Dorothy Knightly and my Father only have Medicare.  Medicare pays 80% and my parents are still responsible for the rest. They've never asked anyone for anything . They've alway's paid their own bills with what little money they had. With surgeries in the near future and with the Medical Bill's already accumalating, my parents are getting overwhemed. 
Anything donated would be greatly appreciated by my 4 siblings, Bill Knightly, Rob Knightly, Mike Knightly, Candy Knightly, myself Holly Knightly Albino and our husbands, wives, grandchildren and of course my parents and will help in the care of my Dad. Hopefully he can pull through this and not have to worry about the medical Bill's being paid.
Thank you, Holly Albino
Unhappy Grammy's husband and
Austin, Isabella's and Ally's Grampie

No comments:

Post a Comment