Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Legally Kidnapped: System-Suckology: Thoughts on Pizzagate Connection to CPS Vs. The Real Child Welfare Pedophiles

Legally Kidnapped: System-Suckology: Thoughts on Pizzagate Connection to CPS Vs. The Real Child Welfare Pedophiles:

I'm sure that many of you are by now aware of and jumping on the Pizzagate train. 

I've recently seen many links popping up on this Pizzagate issue.  These links include Reddit banning the #Pizzagate hashtag.  Some blogs trying to link CPS as human traffickers to this group of high society pedophiles.  I've even seen blogs trying to link our beloved Senator Nancy Schaefer and her fight against CPS to this nasty scandal which is really sad since her death has been reduced to a conspiracy theory that has never been proven or debunked by anybody with the power to do so leaving us to speculation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment