Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

A grandmother’s lament for a holiday without loved ones

Daily Inter Lake , A grandmother’s lament for a holiday without loved ones:

After reading about Maurita Johnson’s appointment to the Division of Child and Family Services, I am hoping that Ms. Johnson will take on the task of cleaning up an extremely broken system that is causing far more harm to our children, and families, than good.I am one of the many grandparents, trying to cope with the corruption of Child Protective Services. Currently I am battling for the return of my granddaughter, who has been in our lives since birth. Does CPS really try to keep families together? Not in my experience. Not in mine either!

No comments:

Post a Comment