Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Ode to My ILLEGALLY Kidnapped by the State of NH Granddaughter Isabella



Isabella, I miss you so,
Your REAL family you don't even know,
I've loved you since I knew you were conceived,
The torture I've been put through is too much to believe.

I took care of your Mother, each and every day,
I even helped with your birth on that special day,
I rocked you and sang to you,
Until they took you away.

They chose stranger's to raise you,
And paid them quite well,
They didn't care about your Family,
They put us through Hell.

They admitted they broke the Law,
When they didn't place you with us,
But that's nothing new,
They're people you can't trust.

Our beautiful little Bella,
You're now eleven years old,
Have you been told you were adopted?
Or are the stranger's raising you that cold?

Some day I hope to see you again,
Before my dying day,
My precious Isabella,
There's so much I want to say.

You ARE MY Granddaughter and and no-one can take that away,
No matter what lies they tell you, no matter what they say,
I can't wait to hear from you,
I can't wait til you're home to stay.

The truth of your State kidnapping needs to be told,
The lies and the proof that show you were sold,
By the State of NH and the "chosen" stranger's raising you,
All in it together, do you even have a clue?

I'll love you forever and pray every day,
That you come home where you belong,
That you understand what I'm telling you,
How your REAL family has been wronged.

I hope you read this,
I hope you know,
That the people that are raising you,
Are paid Puppet's of the State,
That they aren't your REAL family,
You were Stolen by the State.

I love you Isabella and always will.
Love Always, Your REAL Grandmother
XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment