Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, July 10, 2016

One mother's view on fast-track adoption: 'I want my children back'

One mother's view on fast-track adoption: 'I want my children back':
Anne wants to tell a mother's story. But if she can't find a lawyer to go to the Supreme Court, she fears her children will be adopted without her voice being heard.
The adoption agency Barnardos wants her two oldest children adopted to their foster parents, and has issued Anne with consent papers to sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment