Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Gov. Raimondo vetoes grandparent adoption bill

Gov. Raimondo vetoes grandparent adoption bill - ABC6 - Providence, RI and New Bedford, MA News, Weather:

Rhode Island's governor has vetoed a bill that would have allowed grandparents who have custody of a child to petition to terminate the rights of a parent without that person's consent.

2 comments:

  1. Grammy, we are forming a coalition to expose CPS, will you join us?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! That has been my intention since the illegal kidnapping of my grandchildren!

      Delete