Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, June 3, 2016

Carlos Morales Former CPS Investigator - Whistleblower

Carlos Morales Former CPS Investigator - Whistleblower - Emancipated Human:

Carlos Morales came and hung out with me onEmancipated Human. He said it was his most favorite interview he has done and I feel very proud for that. Here we talked about #CPS and the damage that creates in the fabric of society instead of helping as it portrays to do. He blew the whistle as a former CPS investigator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment