Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, May 22, 2016

LOIS HENRY: Agency believes covering its rear is more important than protecting kids

LOIS HENRY: Agency believes covering its rear is more important... - The Bakersfield Californian:
Almost a year ago to the day I warned you that the public would have to keep its eyes peeled for another attempt by the state Department of Social Services to try and tuck child death records away from public inspection.

No comments:

Post a Comment