Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, April 4, 2016

Another Unhappy Grammy Denied Placement of Her Grandson Angel by CPS of Monterey County, Ca.

Kathrine Lester, aka Kathrine Rosas Regarding the placement of my Grandson Angels case
It is a long heart wrenching story where it began, my adult daughter, my only child is a heroin addict...  We had tried to help her. Had her in many rehabs to no avail. She is still strung out on heroin, so I had to let go and let GOD......  So she is homeless, living in the streets of Salinas, CA, County of Monterey.   I worked for Social Security for twelve years and a registered process server for eight years, no criminal record of any sort. Not even speeding tickets, because I was a federal employee, my fingerprints are registered by the FBI.


THE LONG STORY SHORT

I got a call at work one day from my daughter, "MOM I AM PREGNANT". My heart sunk to my stomach as I knew of her addiction...  I said to her, "what are you going to do", meaning about the pregnancy. I am going to have it MOM....  I then said, " well you have great insurance",  as she was still covered under my federal insurance. I told her she needed to get to the OBGYN and be seen and get the proper prenatal care, so she did that....  I also said to her, " you will also need to get into an in patient rehab," as it was not healthy for her to be living in the streets in our homeless district, better known as China Town. She said she would. About two weeks went by.  She was not in rehab, but was going to the doctor. I then called the Doctor, spoke to the head nurse, explained the background and my concerns. The nurse said she would let the doctor know....  So her next visit of course, the doctor asked her. Sadly she never went back to the doctor or a rehab.....   

I, in my effort to protect my unborn grandson, called cps and local police and was told by BOTH, there was nothing they could do because he wasn't born yet. I said, " but this is child endangerment." They said again nothing they could do....  So I started doing research and found the Marchman Act out of the state of Florida and thought I could bring it here to California....  I got a local reporter to help. We went to the Capitol. Shot down there too as they said it would take two plus years to even attempt to bring this into California .....   

My Grandson is born, cps gets involved, denies me placement, citing not level headed and that I threatened them....  All hearsay. I did not threaten them, but did mention I would file a lawsuit against them as they were not following their own policy and procedure and I seen the agency saying untrue statements regarding my daughter, because she was finally in a rehab and trying to do all that she was told to do. In some of those cases, the Social workers were stating untrue events. I seen that and called them on that. Fifteen days later I was sent a denial of placement....  They did not do their part via their own policy which was to do a life scan on me and a homecheck. I earned about 90 K a year, had a 3,000 sq foot home on four acres, where my Grandson would have thrived and I would have adopted him and protected him....  
If you need further information please let me know,

Respectfully,
Kathrine 

Recently a horrible case broke out of the same County that lies to deny me placement and need protesters to come with me at the next hearing, I am attaching the Stories to that recent case and a copy of a lawsuit I found wherein the very social worker that denied me was named as a Defendant in a Wrongful death case yet she was not FIRED FROM THAT OLD CASE WHERE A BABY DIED ON HER WATCH...

Grand jury found flaws in Monterey County CPS department

http://www.ksbw.com/news/grand-jury-found-flaws-in-monterey-county-cps-department/37090042




1 comment: