Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

US veteran’s children taken away over his use of medical marijuana

US veteran’s children taken away over his use of medical marijuana | Society | The Guardian:

When Raymond Schwab talks about his case, his voice teeters between anger and sadness.“People who don’t understand the medical value of cannabis are tearing my family apart,” says the Kansas father and US veteran, who has a prescription for marijuana in neighboring Colorado, where it is legal.

No comments:

Post a Comment