Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Message To Austin Knightly AKA Our Stolen Grandson

Austin, I know you must be reading my blog by now and I'm sure you must have a Facebook page. You're almost 16 years old and I'm sure you know we are searching for you and always have been.
I just don't understand why you haven't tried to contact any of your REAL family.
Has the medication the State drugged you with caused you to forget all of us, just as it caused you to forget your Aunt? You know, the Aunt who tried to save you from being beaten at your Birthday party? Have you been that badly brainwashed that you believe we abandoned you, which we didn't.
We have never stopped fighting for your return. The State was too busy slandering all of us. They didn't want you with us. They knew they could make more money off of you in Foster care and then to adopt you out to stranger's.
We love and miss you and can't wait for the day we can show you all the proof of your ILLEGAL Kidnapping and ILLEGAL adoption. We still have your dog Belle, though I don't know how much longer she will be around to see you again. For that matter, I hope Grampie and I get to see you again before it's too late. Please contact us. We live in the same house and I still have the same car, which I kept all these years in case you saw me.
It sure would make for a nice Christmas to finally hear from you. You're still Grampie's buddy and he misses you so much, it would make for the best Christmas ever.
Love always, Grammie and Grampie

No comments:

Post a Comment