Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, August 31, 2015

2015 Birthday Tribute To My Special Granddaughter Isabella









                                Happy Birthday Isabella!

Ten years ago today, we were blessed with the birth of a special little girl. My granddaughter Isabella. Her birth was a long awaited, happy event in our lives.
We were ecstatic when we learned of my daughter's pregnancy. We knew it would give her a new lease on life and we would be blessed with another grandchild. We were so happy, we couldn't wait for her birth.
Grampie and I went on a shopping spree and bought everything Isabella would need. We had so much fun picking out a beautiful bassinet, diaper bag, bottles and everything else she needed. She was born early, so her baby shower came after her birth. She got so many clothes and everything else she needed, we had to turn our family room into a bedroom. Everything was all set up and waited for her arrival home.
We did everything we could to help my daughter through all the complication's she suffered during her high risk pregnancy. We wanted to make sure she survived, as well as her baby and we did. Isabella was born the morning of August 31st, 2005, perfectly healthy. I even helped in her delivery, a first for me. I cried when I saw her, so full of happiness.
That happiness was short lived thank's to DCYF's cohort Nashua Hospital. My daughter was reported to DCYF by the Hospital Social Worker for morphine in Isabella's system. The Hospital neglected to tell DCYF that Isabella's Mommy was given morphine by IV in labor for 19 hours. The DCYF worker never investigated and the corrupt Nashua Family Court wouldn't allow us to submit our proof of innocence. Isabella was ripped out of her Mother's arms at the cohort Hospital on October 3rd, 2005 and handed over to a couple old enough to be her grandparent's. People who never had children of their own, or any other foster children for that matter. Now they have Isabella and two sister's they adopted. Little does Isabella know, but she has two little sister's just waiting for her to come home. The oldest can't wait to celebrate her birthday with her and neither can the rest of us.
Hopefully, one day Isabella will go into my blog and read all about her REAL family. The family who loves her and misses her so much. By now I'm sure she realizes the family she's with is not her REAL family. I'm betting that's the reason she always looks so sad. Some day you will come home to us Isabella! We will never stop fighting for your return!

Love always, Grammy, Grampie and your ENTIRE REAL Family
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment