Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, July 3, 2015

Why the Child Protective Services Social Worker Isn't Helping You

Why the Child Protective Services Social Worker Isn't Helping You:

I saw these words written in an intro on the FightCPS forum today: “My caseworker seems like no help.” I’d like to tell this person: there’s a reason for that.

The Child Protective Services (CPS) caseworker (who may or may not be an actual social worker) is working against you. The caseworker may put on a show of being friendly and caring, but only because she’s trying to get more information from you. (For the purpose of this article I’ll use “she” although many Child Protective Services social workers are men.)

No comments:

Post a Comment