Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Cold Hard Cash Makes Our American Courts And Government Go Round

Black Robe Regiment Pastor: Cold Hard Cash Makes Our American Courts And Government Go Round:

This article is dedicated to as well as being written for the unknowing as well as to those many who have been contacting me and asking questions regarding the American Courted courts, and from all that ask, “why is this happening to me?” Of course, this article is also for anyone who chooses and wishes to not only read it, but in order to gain a bit better understanding of what is really motivating our American Courts and Government to act in the often corrupted manner it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment