Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, September 19, 2014

A Message to Austin Knightly Regarding Your REAL Father



Austin, I know you are aware Junior isn't your REAL Father, thank's to St. Charles Children's Home, who traumatized you even more by telling you that when Junior refused custody of you. All those year's you thought Junior was your Father and then abandoned you and left you behind, letting you feel unwanted and more hurt than you already were.
The reason I'm writing to you, is I felt you have the right to know, your REAL Father passed away a few week's ago in Honduras. His name was Ricardo Arturo Gamez. I know you don't remember him, but he was in your life for the first three months after your birth. He was deported back to Honduras and was not allowed back to claim you as his son. He was also never contacted when the State took you from your family, even though they knew where he was. And yes, you were adopted illegally after DCYF and the NH Family Court's terminated the rights of a man they knew was not your Father.
Your Father wanted to be a part of your life, but wasn't allowed to. He loved you and wanted nothing more than to raise his son.
I just wanted you to know all of this, because I'm sure the stranger's who are raising you, nor the State of NH will tell you anything about your REAL Father. I'm sorry you will never get to meet your Father, other than the time you spent together as a newborn. Some day you two will meet again and the State won't be able to screw that up.
If there's anything you want to know, just message me. I'm sure you're on the computer these day's and that you have many questions. If you want the TRUTH, your REAL Family are the only ones who will give it to you. No-one else. You are everyone else's meal ticket.

Love always, Grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment