Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, July 19, 2014

CPS-DHS does not want you to know this information



So many parents have made the mistake of trusting the system, I know from personal experience. Parents give up because it is very exhausting and that is exactly what social services wants you to do, but the only option that you have to to keep fighting. Parents that have been falsely accused feel as if they can not win, but you can you need to stay strong for your children and make sure they know that you are fighting for them. Advocates all over can not stress enough to get people to learn everything they can that will help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment