Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, April 5, 2014

A Letter from a Nashua, NH Grandmother (with add ons)

Below is an Anonymous letter I received from a Nashua Grandmother. Another Grandmother whose grandchild was stolen by Nashua, NH DCYF before being placed with her, or other relatives. And of course, once again, "Hearsay" without proof, used by one parent against the other. In this case, as well as other's, "Hearsay" used in the kidnapping of another child by NH DCYF.





Here is the story and I am hoping you put it on your page, 
My son had a baby, She is 7 wks old, The mother is all messed up and dropped the baby three times on the floor while she was all nodding off, She didn't even hear her screaming, she was so messed up, The police told my son go to court and get emergency custody, which he did.The judge gave my son custody, 
We picked up the baby, The next day the mother went to the court and told the court my son threatened to cut her and the babys throat, which was a lie and she told them he uses heroin, Another lie, He has been clean almost a year, The Police came with DCYF and took the baby on the mothers hearsay, They knew of the mothers drug problem, She was involved with them already, They went to the hospital and everything and warned her not too sleep with the baby on her chest all messed, up, The nurses told DCYF how good my son did with the baby and how he took care of the baby ninety percent of the time, so now DCYF stole his baby.

The thing that makes me mad is that after the police gave us the baby, they came to make sure the house was safe and we had everything she needed, They approved the house, The mother tried to flee with the baby and the police searched the tree streets for her, The mother wouldn't give us anything, Took her blanket, coat, not even a bottle, The police were mad, They should have arrested the mom for kidnapping because she fled with the baby, DCYF had no reason to remove the baby, especially scince the police checked the house, If they felt it was unsafe they wouldn't have let her stay in the first, place, then two days later come with DCYF and take her. Messed up state.

Note: This sounds like my family's DCYF horror story all over again!











No comments:

Post a Comment