Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, March 17, 2014

477 child deaths: How Florida preserved families but lost kids

477 child deaths: How Florida preserved families but lost kids | Local News | Bradenton Herald:


A year-long Miami Herald investigation found that, in the last six years, 477 Florida children have died of abuse or neglect after their families had come to the attention of the Department of Children and Families. Emily Michot/Miami Herald Staff

Check Out The I-Team Investigation Here: http://hrld.us/1gBYpFH

No comments:

Post a Comment