Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, January 26, 2014

State Supreme Court: N.H. places great emphasis on preserving parent-child relationships

State Supreme Court: N.H. places great emphasis on preserving parent-child relationships | Concord Monitor:

A pair of rulings from the state Supreme Court this month illustrates just how powerful New Hampshire considers a parent’s connection to their child-to-be, even if the parent is absent or pays little for their child’s upkeep.

My Comment: Maggie, who are you trying to kid? DCYF supporting families? Is that something new? Are your workers finally doing their jobs thanks to the work of the NH Legislature? I see you no longer steal children from parent's in Methadone treatment. Funny how times have changed since stealing my newborn granddaughter, due to the fact the morphine IV given to her mother in labor for 19 hr's wound up in her. Anyone with half a brain knows what's given to a mother in labor winds up in the baby. And do your new assessment workers investigate now before filing a petition to steal a child, unlike your former assessment worker Melissa Deane who testified in Court she didn't investigate and had no clue the Mother was given morphine in labor. Duh! I also see you no longer force parents out of Methadone treatment as you did with my daughter. Was it because I was so vocal as to the illegality and discrimination? Or did it have to do with her case in general? All the perjury, the slander and all the deceitful practices used against my once happy family?
Maggie, you could tell me the sky is blue and I wouldn't believe you. I learned who to trust and who not to trust and you definitely can NOT be trusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment