Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

‘I don’t think I will ever get over it’: ‘Happy Days’ star still haunted by her teenage abortion

‘I don’t think I will ever get over it’: ‘Happy Days’ star still haunted by her teenage abortion | LifeSiteNews.com:

LONDON, July 17, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) – She became an international star who sold millions of records worldwide, a glamorous leather-clad poster girl, and a rock 'n' roll trendsetter with a recurring role on one of the top-rated series in television history, but throughout it all Suzi Quatro was hiding an unbearable secret: a teenage abortion that caused her so much pain that the 63-year-old still says, “I don’t think I will ever get over it.”

Read More:

No comments:

Post a Comment