Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, March 29, 2013

My adoptive dad abused me for years but social workers ignored my complaints because he's gay

My adoptive dad abused me for years but social workers ignored my complaints because he's gay | Mail Online:

Andy Cannon, 23, was sexually abused by his gay adoptive parents
Wakefield social services failed to act despite his repeated complaints
Branded him an 'unruly child' and father David Cannon a 'very caring parent'
David and partner John Scarfe eventually jailed for child sex abuse in 2006
Report slams authority for 'folly and gross misjudgement'

Read More:

1 comment:

  1. Why is Gay's get away with their crimes? They always play down Gay crime. Let them do a study on Gay crime for a change.

    ReplyDelete