Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, November 16, 2012

Adoptive Parents: Don't return your kids like defective TV sets

Adoptive Parents: Don't return your kids like defective TV sets | Good and Bad Parents:

Adoptive parents are returning their children to the adoption agencies. These parents have decided that they don't want their kids anymore. My child didn't come from an agency, so where should I return my child if I decide that I don't want her anymore? Three adoptive families returned or attempted to return their children when they decided that they couldn't or didn't want to care for them anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Has this woman ever cared for a severely mentally ill child who is a danger to himself or others? Unless she has, she has NO right to judge these parents for doing what they thought was best. In many instances, the biological parents DID give up these children...into foster care. Don't blame the adoptive parents for trying to provide a loving home. It may be impossible to do if the child is killing your animals, setting fires, or severely injuring other people, lady. Get a clue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your response isn't aimed at me. I am only reposting this article. I know full well about adopted children with severe mental issues. I have a colleague whose adopted child was severely mentally ill and did all of what you stated in your comment. Some children are unadoptable because they didn't get the care they needed before the adoptions took place.

      Delete
  2. I am married to a wonderful woman who had to make this type of fraction it must have been heart wrenchingly tough and a descion that can hurt a familyfor life as my marriage is not workingi prayfor my wifeand step dauughter daylymay god keep you both safe love you

    ReplyDelete