Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Shed a light on Mass. DCF practices

Shed a light on Mass. DCF practices - Lowell Sun Online:

A serious look should be given to the Mass. Department of Children and Families, also known as DCF, into the noncaring aspect of the children in their care.

Read more:

1 comment:

  1. My name is Machelle Carter, Founder of KSNW Parents' Rights in Massachusetts. I read your story today on a blog regarding DCF 'kidnapping' your grand children.I will like to speak with you and also help with your petition against DCF. Through research I have found that in order to make a change we must go to the root cause of why our children are taken I have discovered it's because we have no Parental Rights' over our children. I hope you and your grand children are doing okay. Can you help me, help you, help the next child who is 'kidnapped', the next grieving parent who is crying out for help have the right he or she needs to up bring our children how we as parents choose and not government agencies.

    Let me know if there is anything that you need clarification you can contact me at or 877-839-5772.

    Thanks you,

    Ms. Machelle Carter, Founder
    Konnection Service Network Working
    mcarter@ksnwparentsrights.com
    www.ksnwparentsrights.org

    ReplyDelete