Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, May 28, 2012

CORRUPTION IN OKLAHOMA FAMILY COURTS AND OKLAHOMA FOSTER CARE SYSTEM

CORRUPTION IN OKLAHOMA FAMILY COURTS AND OKLAHOMA FOSTER CARE SYSTEM « Msfarina603's Blog:


Sound's Familiar. In New Hampshire, I as a Grandparent have been treated the same way.

UNJUSTLY TREATED
RE: CASE# JD- 06 – 180
CASE NAME: MAY DAVIS BENJAMIN WALKER
K# 20347104
MARCH 2 2006 – DATE OF CASE
JUDGE:
ASSOCIATE DISTRICT JUDGE
RICHARD W KIRBY
Hi my name is Farina Thompson,
I’m the maternal and biological grandmother to 5 adorable and wonderful boys that have been in the Oklahoma foster care system, since March 2 2006. I’ve had a TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH THE OKLAHOMA DHS & THE OKLAHOMA FAMILY COURT SYSTEM.. “NIGHTMARE” “HORRIBLE”
Read More:

No comments:

Post a Comment