Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thank You to the NH House For Supporting CACR 26

I'm just writing to thank each and every one of our New Hampshire State Reps. and our Speaker of the House Bill O'Brien who supported CACR 26. This Bill means the world to the children and families of NH. I knew we voted the right people into office. The people who really care about Family. Thank you for voting for what your constituent's want and thank you for helping the families of NH.


Unhappy Grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment