Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, March 19, 2012

A Comment I Received About My Granddaughter Isabella Switched at Birth

I received a comment Saturday from someone in regard's to my granddaughter Isabella being switched with another baby girl two days after her birth. http://unhappygrammy-grandparentsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/is-nashua-nh-dcyf-and-their-cohort.html
The person asked if DNA testing was done, which of course should have been, considering ID bracelet's and security alarms for both baby's had been removed. I told her No, there was no DNA test done. In fact, the baby switch wasn't even documented in my daughter's or Isabella's medical file. If it had been, the Hospital most definitely would have had to answer to the State. I'm sure the Hospital didn't tell DCYF WHY they were really reporting my daughter for abuse and neglect. Abuse and neglect of a baby just born? Do you really think the Hospital would want the State to know how badly they screwed up? Of course they wouldn't, so they in turn falsely accused my daughter after she flipped out on them, telling DCYF there were drug's in the baby, four day's before the toxicology report came back showing Morphine in the baby. Morphine given to my daughter in labor for nineteen hour's because the baby was placenta-previa. The Hospital staff made my daughter struggle for nineteen hour's to deliver a baby naturally, that SHOULD have been taken by C-section. Have you ever heard of the Placenta being delivered fifteen minutes after the baby? Isn't the placenta usually delivered right away? Not in my daughter's case. She was so weak, she didn't have the strength to push out the placenta. She could have died, along with her daughter. One might ask, "How could the Hospital do such a thing?" I'm thinking because they didn't like my daughter to begin with. She's very outspoken and in turn was treated very rudely by Hospital staff, treated like dirt. Several day's and night's spent at the emergency room and many times admitted to the maternity floor, yet never told of the complications she suffered, nor told her pregnancy was considered High Risk. This leaves me with one question. Did they want her to die? Did they hate her that much? If her daughter had died, just think of all that federal funding the state would have lost.
I told the commenter, if he/she were worried they have the wrong child, they would have to contact DCYF, but don't expect an honest answer from them, as they never tell the truth.
Now the people who ILLEGALLY adopted Isabella and the parent's of the other baby are left to wonder if they indeed have the right child. They will never know for sure unless they have DNA testing done and I'm sure the State won't pay for it never mind take responsibility. They won't know the medical history of our family, not that they knew all of it to begin with, nor the medical history of the other family. They won't know what to expect  in the future, but then again, they can go to DCYF and they'll just pull out their crystal ball like they did when they charged my daughter with "Neglect in the Future". That should do the trick!
Both baby's had the same name and Isabella's father is Dominican. My daughter has very fair skin, so Isabella should have a medium skin tone. The other baby's father is Italian, therefore the other baby should have medium skin tone also.
Is the Isabella who was ILLEGALLY adopted REALLY my granddaughter or was the baby switch NEVER rectified? Are the two couples raising the right children or were they screwed over by the Hospital and DCYF also?

1 comment: