Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is NH DCYF Responsible for Adsense disabling my Account?

I was just notified by Adsense my Ad account was disabled. Here is the message they sent me:
After reviewing our records, we've determined that your AdSense account
poses a risk of generating invalid activity. Because we have a
responsibility to protect our AdWords advertisers from inflated costs due
to invalid activity, we've found it necessary to disable your AdSense
account. Your outstanding balance and Google's share of the revenue will
both be fully refunded back to the affected advertisers.
NO Ad's were ever clicked by me or anyone else on my computer. I guess DCYF didn't like me adding another link to their FAILED NH Statewide Assessment, after they removed the first link I had on my blog. Too bad! Does the truth hurt? Then do right by families and you wouldn't have me and all the rest of your victim's on your case! Do the job you're paid to do! Preserve Families instead of destroying them!


unhappygrammy

No comments:

Post a Comment