Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bachmann would foster children as president

Bachmann would foster children as president - The Washington Post:



Comment: I met Michelle Bachman in NH and gave her proof of wrongdoing by child protective services AND the Family Courts, not only in NH but Nationwide. I gave her a list of questions the victimized families in NH wanted her to answer before agreeing to throw their support her way. I still have gotten no response, but I now have my answer thank's to this article. It's quite obvious she does NOT support the families of ILLEGALLY stolen children and still intends to work with CPS in the placement of our children in foster care. I tried to keep an open mind when I asked her if she would support our plight. If she had, my fellow family rights Activist's would have supported her. We CAN NOT and WILL NOT support any candidate who help's CPS and the courts in the demise of our families.

No comments:

Post a Comment