Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Legally Kidnapped: By Anonymous

Legally Kidnapped: By Anonymous

I am your community social worker, I am a lying Mother Fucker!
I will smile for you, when you open the door,
but once inside, I'll be slick as a whore!
I will tell you exactly what you want to hear,
I'll tell you i want to help you, i'll tell you i care.
But back to my office, i'll run like a rat,but not to fast, for i am ugly and fat!
I will make up some lies, and untruths too,
no one will question me, no one but you.
And who are u to question me?.i am not accountable to anybody!
I have to much power for my own good,
I took your children, cause i knew i could!
I will abuse my authority, to laugh in ur face,
but when around others,i will act real nice!
society thinks ,i'm here to help you and ur kids,
when in fact, i'm so jealous, i need to take meds!
I take my meds,cause my life is so pathetic,
and to watch you in misery,makes me ecstatic!
And i feel so much better, when watching ur pain
why................because your loss is my gain!
It gives me a tingle, deep in my crotch, I then tighten my belt, another notch!
I am not even sorry, for hurting you and others,
you'd think i'd be ashamed,steeling babies from their mothers!
But it is now that i start, to feel a Lil scared,
because if parents unite,they'll be a force to be feared
If parents unite,they will have their day,
then no more tricks, i shall play!
I never thought, that the poor and proud,
would fight back, with voices so loud!
Oh forgive me dear parents, for all my lies and shit!
I really thought, that i would get away with it!
so back to my gutter, like a rat ,i shall scurry,
for when im found out, i know i'll be sorry!!

LK:

No comments:

Post a Comment