Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, July 29, 2011

Militants Kidnap and Hang 8-Year-Old Son of Afghan Policeman

This is SICK!!!

Militants Kidnap and Hang 8-Year-Old Son of Afghan Policeman | Care2 Causes

When Mohammad Daoud, an Afghan police officer, received a phone call demanding that he give his police truck to anonymous militants, he didn’t take it very seriously. After all, members of Afghan security forces like Daoud who have access to official vehicles are often the targets of these kinds of threats. When the callers said that they had kidnapped Daoud’s son, he dismissed them as irritating pranksters. Little did he know that his son was indeed missing, and that in retaliation, the militants would strangle the young boy.

“I became angry,” Daoud said, recounting the conversation with the militants. “I used bad words and told him, ‘cut off his head.’ I didn’t think that they would kill my son,” he added. “They claim that they are religious people and wage jihad against evildoers.”

Read More:

No comments:

Post a Comment