Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, June 24, 2011

Ohio Granny has gone to Oklahoma to fight for her Grandchildren-Go Granny!

Ohio Granny has gone to oklahoma to fight

by Christopher House on Friday, June 24, 2011

Linda Grider has travedlled from zanesville ohio to returned to oklahoma to
fight for her Grandchildren who are are in the hands of thier adopted mother
Merry Sloan.
Linda sold all her possesions including her Motorcycle to raise money to pay her
lawyer Cliff Baker of Tulsa oklahoma,.

The Custody battle is over three children who are Linda's Grandchildren and who
she helped raise for four years til april the 22 2009 Texas cps
took the children from her son and daughter inlaw in false allegations case.
reported by Marcus Pryor who is Merry sloans exhusband and a Texas child
protections investigator.

Even though the 63 year old Grandmother pleaded to let her take the children
into her own home , Texas cps refused and returned the children to the parents
who abandoned them four year ago!
That was their adopted mother and father, Ron and Merry Sloan who adopted the
chdilren aand was receiving checks for the childrens care, but Merry and Ron had
thrown them out of there home and Linda Grider when to pick them up off of the
front porch.Now the ohio Grandma is in Oklahoma, in 102 temp and is staying with friends, but
is running out of money. She hasd filed her own paper work, and retained her own
servers for this battle , doing her lawyers work for him, after paying him 2500
to fight this battle. The lawyer or the Grandmother has yet to make it to court.
They had a date set for the 28th, but the judge went on vacation that coming week,
leaving the Grandmother with neither a new court date and as Linda
Grider reports, possible without a lawyer!

Linda Grider says, "I sold everything I could and travelled her on my own Dime and
hired a lawyer I had been chatting with for four months, and now he say I could
have possibly used up all my funds because he works by the hour and All my fund's have been
spent writing up court documents and research."
"I am not sure because I have not gotten a bill, but he says I am pretty much out
of funds and I have nothing left to sell and I still have to go to court to save
my three Grand babies, who where taken when they where 6! The children have been in psych wards and are drugged out of there little minds and every time the adopted mother get's mad at the little boy twin, he get's sent to the mental hospital to get his medication upped!" so says Linda, as told to her by Merry Sloan and Cherry Raburn!~

If you would like to talk to Linda, send her support or help her with her legal
fees, or just want to offer prayers, she can be reached at 1-580-965-3390
or e-mail her at Linda Grider ;

No comments:

Post a Comment