Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Austin and Isabella



Another Easter without the two of you. Austin I hope you're having fun today like you used to at our house on Easter. You were so excited every year hunting for the Easter egg's and alway's found more than the other kid's. The Easter Bunny was alway's so good to you. It's too bad your cousin Isabella never got to be a part of the Easter egg hunt's. For that matter, she never got to be a part of our family. Her REAL family.
I hope you're both being treated the way REAL family treat's their children and not like outsider's. The both of you deserve a good life and we will be together again. You Will know your REAL family whether DCYF or the stranger's you're with like it or not.
You will alway's be a part of our family and one day I'm sure you both will be reading my messages. Your entire family loves you both and can't wait to see you again. Your new cousin's can't wait to meet you also. We hope you're both well and don't forget, we're alway's here for you. We're not going anywhere without you. We can't wait for you to come home.
Love, Grammy, Grampie, your Mommy's and Daddy's and the rest of your REAL Family and Austin, your dog Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment