Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Edited Message to Nashua, NH DCYF Supervisor Tracey Gubbins

To the one and only Tracey Gubbins who thinks she runs the Nashua office. After going through more of my daughter's paperwork, which was never included in the file sent by her caseworker, I found some very interesting paper's, signed by you.
The case plan for December 7,2005 states my daughter "Will participate in a medical detoxification program", for methadone detox, "Immediately".
My question is: How could she participate in a medical detox program when there was no such program in the state of NH? A program that was cut from the budget by your Boss, former DHHS Commissioner John Stephen? Don't tell me you NEVER got the memo? Did you lead her caseworker, Kris Geno (now owner of RTT Associates in Manchester)to believe there was such a program in NH, or was she in on the fraud also? I'm sure she got the memo also, as well as all your baby stealer's did. You even led Judge Tenney to believe there was a medical detox program in NH. Therefore he court-ordered my daughter into a medical detox program December 7,2005 at the Dispositional Hearing. I'm sure he would love to hear how you pulled the wool over his eyes and got your caseworker to lie in court, or was he in on the deception also?
Something else I found, which I and many other's were witness to:Case Plan for March 29,2006, again signed off by you;On February 23,2006 the division received a call from Odyssey House, where you decided to send my daughter and her baby because you don't won't young mother's getting help from their parent's. They advised my daughter had to be off the methadone by March 8,2006 and brought to Odyssey. Also stated, the division immediately contacted my daughter and advised her that she needed to contact her physician to make arrangements for medical detox. This never happened and there is NO paperwork in her file confirming it. Her caseworker told her she was trying to find her medical detox, as she was the one who guaranteed she would get her into medical detox when it came time to get into Odyssey House. That was back in December of 2005 when my daughter wanted to start detoxing on her own, but was forbidden to do so by her caseworker, stating it would be too dangerous. If Kris Geno had really been trying to find her medical detox, wouldn't have all the call's she supposedly made on by daughter's behalf, been in the phone log's in her file? There wasn't even one. I called everywhere in the state myself, only to be told ALL medical detox had been cut from the budget.
So now she's given thirteen days to detox on her own, which is now even more dangerous due to her diagnosis of Sheehan Syndrome, after her pituitary gland hemorrage during the birth of her stolen daughter. Thirteen day's, even after Kris Geno's call log show's she spoke to Joanne Ukraine from Odyssey House, who told her it takes at least six month's to detox anyone off methadone. If you were any kind of a human being, who was REALLY working toward reunification, you would have allowed her to go to Massachusetts for medical detox, but that was totally out of the question even though I had already set everything up. And why would you let her go to Mass.? It would mean she and her daughter would be back together and you would lose your sacred incentive money. So you screwed her over some more. By this time we shouldn't have been surprised. So did you put your caseworker up to this one also?
The date for Odyssey was changed to March 30,2006 as my daughter couldn't detox that quickly. It would have killed her, but isn't that what you were hoping for? Get her out of the way and adopt out her newborn? You and the rest of the baby stealer's in the state must have thought that would be the end of it. Did you really think I would stop this fight? Has anyone else ever stood up to your deceitful practices in the stealing of their children or grandchildren?
You sent your Kris Geno into court and had her lie to Judge Leary. She told him my daughter was not showing up for drug tests, her doses weren't going down and the methadone levels weren't going down. Her visits had even been canceled with her daughter throughout the month of March because she was still on Methadone, legally. If she wasn't going for drug test's, how did the Kris know the doses and levels weren't going down? Why didn't Judge Leary ask that question? I'm sure he'd love to know how you pulled the wool over his eyes also. That is unless he was also in on the illegal kidnapping. Is he even aware that your DCYF psychic Lawyer Kate McClure committed perjury in order to place by granddaughter in foster care instead of with her family? I'm sure he is aware seeing how my daughter and myself have been denied the recording from that hearing in court, for the last five year's. The court is helping Kate McClure hide her dirty little secret. But YOU are the one who put her up to it. She work's for YOU and the state!
If my daughter's files had been given to her sooner, we would have known much earlier how she was being screwed over again. I have in my possession all drug test's from the month of March 2006 that show the levels and methadone doses were going down. I also have the caseworker's call logs, which show the Kris was calling the Methadone clinic every day checking on her doses. March 29,2006, before the court hearing she went for her last dose of 5 mg. Because of Kris's lie, which I'm sure you put her up to, my daughter was not allowed to go to Odyssey House.
Are you also the one that told Kris to give the court a fictitious mans name as my granddaughters father? You must be aware that she was illegally adopted. Are you also the one who told Kris to tell my daughter not to tell anyone that her daughter is half Dominican? Is that because white children are worth more to you? Then you deny me a foster care license because I fight for my families rights and won't lie for you. I would die for my family. They mean more to me than life itself. Something none of you at DCYF know anything about. All you care about is money, NOT family!
So I hope you like my letter. I'm sure everyone else will and I will be forwarding it everywhere. My daughter and my family have now lost five year's of our lives which we could have been spending with our precious granddaughter, thank's to you and your deceitful practices and the corruption within the Nashua office. Because of your lies, my grandson tried to hang himself and is now on psychiatric medication for violent behavior. We practically raised him, but we weren't allowed to raise him because of your lies in the home study. A home study that was NEVER completed that took ten month's , instead of the norm of six month's. An incomplete home study that you signed, after one of your worker's admitted you were the one that screwed us over, which I already knew.
You need to go and the Nashua office needs to be shut down. I heard the Nashua office has more complaints filed against them than any other office in the state. Could the reason be because of you? Because you think you run the office, not the person who is really supposed to be in charge, Geraldo Pilarski? The head of the Nashua office who told me DCYF would NOT make the same mistake twice, after the illegal kidnapping of my granddaughter, after I gave him all my proof of deception. But it did happen again, even though he know's how crooked you are. I thought he wasn't going to watch your back? And you've sold off my drugged up grandson also, after we were told he would be with us. My grandson, whose father's right's were NEVER terminated. This seem's to be the norm in Nashua. Terminate the wrong man's right's so you don't have to spend your bonus money looking for the REAL father. You wouldn't have had to look far. You had all his information. You even had his address and phone number, but you chose someone twenty year's younger with the same name!
My fight will go on for as long as it takes to get my grandchildren back. You can blame yourself for the fight I am giving this state. My grandchildren are worth more than any amount of money. Unlike you I DO look out for the best interests of my children and grandchildren. They are worth more to me than all your incentive money!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are still fighting this craziness! Methadone withdrawal takes months--even years if the dose is high--not 13 days!! They could have KILLED her doing that! The state of Florida DID kill two women in the Orlando jail by forcing just such a "detox" on them, and the families sued for 5 million and won! Methadone is NOT LIKE OTHER OPIATES--it has a much much longer half life and takes much longer to taper off. Not only that, but forcing someone off methadone results in a 90% relapse rate within the first year. Child Services CANNOT order someone off a legally prescribed medication--neither can the courts. This is ILLEGAL, but they continue to do it because no one objects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly believe they WERE trying to kill her. In fact Administrator Maggie Bishop asked me why she isn't dead. The protector's of their wallet's, NOT children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, am glad that you continue the fight to right the wrongs done to you and your family by this criminal state agency in New Hampshire. I pray for your success and wish you the best for the New Year.
    Kind regards,
    J.R. Neuberger

    ReplyDelete