Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mother's-Sent to me from my daughter Candy

5years old: my mom is the best! 7 years old: Mom I love you. 10 years old: mom whatever. 17 years old: OMG my mom is so annoying. 18 years old: I wanna leave this house. 25 years old: I wanna go back to my moms house. 50 years old: I don't wanna lose my mom. 70 years old: I......would...give up everything for my mom to be here with me...resend if you appreciate your MOMMA!!!!! Love you, Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jazzie. I'm doing whatever I can to give CPS/DCYF the much deserved BAD publicity that I can. If you aren't following me already, please consider. The more follower's I have, the more hated I am by CPS/DCYF. Kay sira, sira!

    ReplyDelete