Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, November 27, 2010

American Family Recieves Asylum in Europe: Longing to go home to Marblhead Massachusetts

American Family Recieves Asylum in Europe: Longing to go home to Marblhead Massachusetts

Kidnapped children long to return home to Marblehead Massachusetts


On July 1 1992 I left my home in Marblehead Massachusetts to go to Minnesota for a scheduled visit with my father. Even though I was only 7 years old at the time I knew, suspected or feared that I would never return home to 234 Washington Avenue in the old town of this quaint little New England seaside village. 18 years and several journeys later we are finally preparing to go home to Marblehead.

I remember my mother promising me that summer that we would be coming home after a short visit to Minnesota but at the same time my father had an entirely different promise. He promised that we would never see our mom again. He threatened that he was going to kill us or kill her but he was determined to destroy our mother one way or another and he almost suceeded.

No comments:

Post a Comment