Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

'I Do' To Divorce Insurance

'I Do' To Divorce Insurance


By Angela Kennecke
Published: September 13, 2010, 9:50 PM

SIOUX FALLS, SD - You buy car insurance, home insurance and life insurance. Do you need to insure you marriage?

A North Carolina insurance company is selling the "first" divorce insurance, designed to cover the costs of divorce if your marriage doesn't work out.

Nobody wants to think their marriage will end in divorce, but the fact is some 40 to 50 percent of marriages do.

That's where WedLock divorce insurance comes in. If you get divorced and the policy has matured, you send the company proof and you get cash to cover your legal and housing expenses.

"It's a novel idea. I don't propose it for my clients," Family Law Attorney Jim Billion said.

http://www.keloland.com/News/NewsDetail6376.cfm?Id=104853

No comments:

Post a Comment