Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, September 11, 2010

1-Year-Old Foster Baby Demands to Not Go With Foster Mother

1-Year-Old Foster Baby Demands to Not Go With Foster Mother



Look at the bruises on my daughter. Listen to her say, “NO! NOT ANA!” and try to get out of the carrier to stay with me. The DCFS worker refused to have a doctor look at my daughter’s arm, assumed it was an “Accident” when it looks non-accidental with no investigation. My daughter was severely injured and was babying her arm until it was time to go. She did everything she could to stay with me. Also, listen…The DCFS worker wanted to know if the camera was off BEFORE she told me she wasn’t going to let my injured daughter see a doctor. She said it was a “Small bruise” and that her nurse could look at it. The nurse never looked at it and my daughter never saw the doctor about that mark…This was typical. I saw stripes on my child constantly, slap/smack marks: all hidden by DCFS.

http://healthznews.com/1-year-old-foster-baby-demands-to-not-go-with-foster-mother.html

No comments:

Post a Comment