Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mother Of Slain Toddler Picks Up Child's Ashes First Trip To Colorado Marked By Court Appearance For Former Boyfriend

Mother Of Slain Toddler Picks Up Child's Ashes

First Trip To Colorado Marked By Court Appearance For Former Boyfriend

By Tyler Lopez, 7NEWS Reporter
POSTED: 10:05 am MDT July 22, 2010
UPDATED: 12:18 pm MDT July 22, 2010

STERLING, Colo. -- The mother of a slain toddler holds out hope that her daughter's tragic ending will be avenged.
"I do. I really do," said Kim McClain of her daughter's death. "Because if I didn't feel that, I would express it. But I really do feel in my heart they're going to get what they deserve."
The adults who were supposed to protect and nurture 3-year-old Alexis McClain are now accused in her killing her.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/24353185/detail.html

No comments:

Post a Comment