Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Letter from A mother... a survivor of Domestic Violence

Laura Edmondson July 22 at 8:46am
This week in DC there is a festival or Rally for Parental Alienation Awareness. I would really like to know how much you know about this issue, because it is very serious.
"They" complain that we spend too much tax money on welfare and prisons, drug rehab programs and the list goes on. The funny thing is that I am struggeling to understand is that when someone goes to counceling, drug rehab, stand on the welfare line or ends up in prison... hands down the root cause of the emotional issues that lead to this circumstance are a lack of relationship or dysfunctional relationship with both parents.
Please tell me how it makes sense that a parent that WANTS to be a part of thier childs life has to fight to have the RIGHT???? Then go to a lawyer to spend money to wait for months to see the judge. When they do see the judge, the predatory parent gets WARNED. If they don't listen, the process starts all over. Time and money that can never be replaced.
In the mean time the predatory parent, knowingly or unknowingly is manipulating the child to disrespect not only AUTHORITY, but a part of themselves. How many issues would be resolved for these individuals if they had the ASSUMPTION law, that inculded equal rights for both parents? Why should I have lose time with my children, spend money that I could be spending on my children on an attourney and then have a lifetime of challenges for my children when I want to be a participating parent? Shoudln't it be the other way around? When I go to get my kids, their placement parent has the right to say NO to the police, and has the right to press charges on me for harrassment and trespassing if I don't accept that answer. THIS IS GROSSLY UNJUST. Shouldn't the predatory parent be arrested for the long term damages they are implementing on my child.
The womens right movement has done some great things for women. The fathers rights movement has done some great things for fathers, but the womens rights movements put out some obsticles for the real success of the fathers. However, it isn't really about the Mothers or the Fathers rights. Don't these kids, have the right to know thier own blood, thier own heritage, to understand for themselves rather then what they are told that they are who they are? When a parent speaks poorly of the other parent, or acts as if the other parent shouldn't have the right to be a part of thier lives... not only is incredibly selfish, controlling and a form of domestic ABUSE (violence is something diffferent, but those laws are another topic) it is TELLING THIER CHILD THAT HALF OF THIER EXISTANCE was and is unnacceptable. That is the ultimate in emotional child abuse. PLEASE help our kids, help our FUTURE. Help OUR country, our ecomony, our prisons, our welfare system to refom and respond to this email!

Sincerely,
A mother... a survivor of Domestic Violence, and a woman living with domestic abuse knowing that her children are living with it as well... and there is nothing the law will do at this moment to help them. But this isn't about me... IT IS ABOUT ALL OF US.
--------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment