Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Edited-Nashua, NH DCYF Tell's The Truth For Once, or Did They? Austin Knightly Was Adopted By Strangers! Contradictory Documentation Included

My husband and I are the grandparent's of Austin Ricardo Gamez-Knightly, born January 25th, 2000, in Nashua, NH. He and his mother lived with us in our home from the day of Austin's birth, until after he was three years old. His mother had a daughter in 2002 and later married her father. The four of them moved, but close enough so we still saw Austin every day and he also spent every weekend with us. Even after he started school, he was with us every day, after school and evenings, yet DCYF felt Austin was worth more to them in a non-relative placement than with the grandparent's he spent his life with. The grandparent's he called Mom and Dad all his life. The grandparent's he missed so much, that he tried to hang himself at age six in the foster stranger's home.
If Supervisor Tracy Gubbins hadn't denied me a foster care license, they still would have gotten their federal bonus money. But screwing over families is all their good for. They would rather have Austin in pain all his life than be with the grandparent's he loves. It's all about the money. The day they put Austin on psychiatric medication, was the day they decided he would never come home. That they could make big money off him on drugs and even bigger money off him after lying to the people they con into adoption of a very unhappy little boy.
I'm sure Austin has been brainwashed just like the rest of the stolen kid's. I'm sure they told him his Grammie and Grampie didn't want him and that they didn't want to visit him. Truth isn't part of their vocabulary, which comes to the point of my post.
My husband and I were finally allowed a home study, after many calls and letter's to the DHHS Commissioner. It was started in June of 2008 and never finished until April of 2009. And a half-assed home study it was. No financial report's, no home inspection, no criminal records check or anything else. Although they did see a swimming pool in the yard. It's just too bad there wasn't one.
After many false statement's in the home study, which we learned from a former caseworker, were the work of Tracy Gubbins who has screwed us over from day one, we were denied placement.
It's funny but the three caseworker's we met with wanted Austin placed with us. They knew he would be better off with us than anywhere else. It's too bad the new Nashua district manager doesn't throw Tracy out on her rearend. Out in the gutter where she belong's. She is the one person, besides one of their Lawyer's, that is giving the Nashua office a bad name.
In August of 2009 I filed an appeal with the Administrative appeals unit in Concord,. No-one told us we could file an appeal, but the information was in the foster care book's I received when I took the classes.
First off, I spoke to the Manager of Administrative hearings on the phone. He told me his office does not do appeals for negative home studies. He said they never have. Then I received a letter September 25, 2009 from the Manager. He informed me that he received an e-mail from Lorraine Bartlett which said Probate Court said I had "No standing" in the rights of my grandson. It say's "To initiate an appeal under RSA 126-A:5,VII and department rule He-C 200, one must have standing, meaning in general terms that your rights, benefits or privileges must be affected by the decision being appealed." Anyone in their right mind knows my rights ARE being affected, along with Austin's. He also stated that Lorraine Bartlett stated in the e-mail that the home study was done only to assist my husband and I,"to better understand the reason's why DCYF would not support a permanent placement with us".
Then why don't the e-mails from Maggie Bishop state that fact? Why were we told by the three caseworker's we had nothing to worry about? That Austin would be placed with us? How cruel can anyone be, giving us such false hope, knowing we bought Austin a bed and set up his room with all his favorite pictures and toy's? The other statement by Lorraine Bartlett in the e-mail was Austin's name was already changed. Since when is it legal to change a childs name before he's adopted? Since when does DCYF abide by the Law? THEY DON"T!!!

Here's one from Maggie Bishop:
---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Ms. Knightly,

I have been in tough with the local District Office regarding your email
below. It is my understanding that they are currently involved with
assessing your home as a possible placement resource.
Please know that when
it is at all possible and in the best interest of the a child we do
advocate for relative placements. It is for that reason that the office is
pursuing the home study you referenced below. Once they have completed the
process they will get back in touch with you.

Please see the contradictory statement made by Lorraine Bartlett below, which states Austin's grandparent's were afforded a Home Study to show why DCYF would NOT support permanent placement with his grandparents: Since when does the state pay for Home Studies to show people why they AREN'T a good placement?



As much as family is an importmant natural resource that we try to maintain
for children there are sometimes barriers specific to a child and their
circumstances that prevent placement as an option. It is for that reason
that a home study and assessment of all the factors impacting a child must
be consider prior to a placement decision.

I am confident that the Nashua office will conduct a thorough review of
your specific circumstances and provide you with the information as soon as
possible.

Maggie Bishop
Director
Division For Children Youth&Families
(603)271-4440




09/02/2008 01:44 PM

And Another

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Mrs. Knightly,

Thank you for taking the time to send me your concerns. I do stand by my
statements relative to the importance of relatives and that they indeed,
are a priority option for children. I will be reviewing the circumstances
outlined below and will get back to you as soon as possible. I just wanted
to assure you that I received your email.



Maggie Bishop
Director
Division For Children Youth&Families
(603)271-4440


09/02/2008 01:44 PM

The only thing DCYF hasn't lied about is telling us our grandson was being adopted. I went to city hall today and found out he HAS been adopted. At least that's what I was told, but I don't believe anything that comes out of the mouth's of DCYF. Maybe DCYF gave City Hall order's on what to tell me. I wouldn't put it past them!

17 comments:

  1. I am right with you... thank you for putting all of this on the internet... I am one of the stolen kids that you speak of. I am now 20 and I am trying to pursue Legal action AGAINST DCYF.... thank you for letting all who can see this... Ive suffered for 17 years in their lies... and now they will pay for it. ~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaylee, I'm sorry you were were one of the stolen kids, but I'm glad you wrote back. If you would like, e-mail me off line. I may be able to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a parent of stolen children as well! I have 6 children that were removed from my home and fought for over a year to get my children back when they finally gave them back to us! However now I have 6 kids that do not trust any one who will not leave home to go to friends houses and I have to fight with them to go to school on a daily basis!! Yes I did get my kids back but I am going after the state for the mental states of my kids, my husband and my self! If you have any thing that can help me do this please write me back! Thanks! babesallthetime@aol.com

      Delete
    2. I am a parent of stolen children as well! I have 6 children that were removed from my home and fought for over a year to get my children back when they finally gave them back to us! However now I have 6 kids that do not trust any one who will not leave home to go to friends houses and I have to fight with them to go to school on a daily basis!! Yes I did get my kids back but I am going after the state for the mental states of my kids, my husband and my self! If you have any thing that can help me do this please write me back! Thanks! babesallthetime@aol.com

      July 12, 2012 5:05 PM

      Please prove you're not a robot

      Delete
    3. I am a parent of stolen children as well! I have 6 children that were removed from my home and fought for over a year to get my children back when they finally gave them back to us! However now I have 6 kids that do not trust any one who will not leave home to go to friends houses and I have to fight with them to go to school on a daily basis!! Yes I did get my kids back but I am going after the state for the mental states of my kids, my husband and my self! If you have any thing that can help me do this please write me back! Thanks! babesallthetime@aol.com

      July 12, 2012 5:05 PM

      Please prove you're not a robot

      Delete
    4. I don't blame you for going after the state. Your children are traumatized thank's to CPS.They might be able to somewhat recover from their ordeal with counseling, but you really don't know if it will help. As for trusting other people, they may never trust again. I know the harm they've caused my family and so many other's. I, myself used to be a very trusting person. Never again. They've ruined so many lives and caused emotional damage to so many people. I don't blame your children for being afraid. Maybe moving away might help. I pray you, your husband and your children will someday heal. God Bless.

      Delete
  3. I am a grandmother and in the beginning of a what could be a major catastrophe. Thank you for posting. You may have saved my granddaughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Toireasa. Please keep in contact and let me know how thing's work out. E-mail me if you'd like. I hope I did help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They did the same to us with our twin niece and nephew (2 years old). They told us "family is important. ." and that whole line. But the twins have been placed with another family. None of our family has any visitation rights (great-grandmother, grandmother, aunts and uncles). It now looks like this other family will adopt the twins and none of us will get to see them again. They are horrible people with no conscience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your post at Dot Knightly blog. I am looking for others from Keene who have been barbarically treated by DCYF Keene, NH. To do a class action against DCYF. If interested please contact me.

      Delete
    2. Please message me at returnourkids@gmail.com

      Delete
  6. TJ don't give up on your niece and nephew. That's what DCYF count's on. Keep fighting them.They don't expect it.
    Keep the fight going. Too many families just give up and walk away. I am still fighting for Austin and his cousin. They were both illegally stolen and illegally adopted out to stranger's. I have made this my mission in life. I will never give up on them. There is a Nationwide Protest in front of ALL County Family Court's on August 12th, 2011. Please join us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyone interested in being a witness in an upcoming Lawsuit against NH DCYF, please contact Denise at: d-mvc@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely agree with you and if we ALL unite, we will expose the dirty little secret's of the child stealing industry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm fighting Michigan for my grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please join the Nationwide protest on August 12, 2011 at your county family court. Please go to govabuse.org for details.

    ReplyDelete