Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Straight Out of Hell

Straight Out of Hell
From Brenda Alexanders Blog CPS - A System Out of Control
Posted: 26 Feb 2010 11:28 AM PST

Satan (aka the devil)
February 25, 2010

My favorite people are murderers, rapist, sex offenders, and thieves, but my very favorite are the people from cps Child Protective Services (LOL) and casa. These outstanding people are doing my works and they are doing a very fine job. They break up families, They get family members fighting with one another. They put the children in harms way with their so called Safety Plan. The places where they put the children are many many times a lot worse than the homes they were taken from. They take the kids out of well loved homes where the child is happy well adjusted and polite, and stick them in homes that are terrible for the child. Cps says ‘Oh well we will get them in counseling.’ Another reason I just love these people is they are very good liars. They will lie to the parents, they will lie to the judge, under oath, They are scripted, they will say and do anything to make you look bad and them look good. The investigators are the apple of my eye.

They are so much like me. They sit and talk to you as though you are their best friend. They will tell you that have had similar experiences and give you all the sympathy that you need to feel ok. After the interview, that’s where they shine, they will twist your words, make up things and report it the way they want. (I’m so Proud)

What’s really neat is these people don’t give a dam about the child’s safety or feelings, all they are concerned about is the MONEY, Get more kids, get them adopted , make thousands and thousands of dollars, get the bonuses. I told you they are doing my work!

I just can’t wait till some of you people are sitting by my side comparing stories. When you get here don’t mind the heat, you will never get used to it. All you have to do is to remember that you are rotting in hell for your actions, but that is the price you are paying for being such a good cps/casa worker. I love you!! I know some of you will be here sooner than others, I’ll wait for you all to be here. There is room for all of you.

See You in Hell. THE DEVIL (This was written by one of my enemies , and I couldn’t do anything about it, Sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment