Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Open Message to Maggie Bishop N.H. DCYF Director


I hope you and your cohorts are pleased as to the way you've changed so many lives in N.H. You've turned parents and grandparents and even foster parents into fighter's. Unfortunately, you've pushed so many over the edge, they can't get their lives back. And I can't even count how many children you've traumatized and drugged, all for the almighty dollar. You've given me a reason to live. Something worth fighting for. My grandchildren and the demise of DCYF, protectors of no-one, destroyers of families. A new outlook on life, you might say. A reason to fight the great and powerful DCYF. You've stolen my grandchildren illegally and asked me, "So what do you want me to do about it now?" I told you I want my grandchildren and I won't stop fighting for them. And what did you tell me? That I will never see my grandchildren again. I will see my grandchildren and I'll make sure they know of all the fraud used in their kidnappings by DCYF. Austin already knew at five years of age how DCYF steals kids. Money isn't everything.
You also told me I should have left my daughter in jail to die. When I asked you if that were your child, would you leave your child there to die, you told me yes, you would. Do you even have any children? I hope you do and I hope they read this and are made aware of what a horrible excuse of a mother you are. Then you asked me why my daughter isn't dead. Could it be that I am a Real child protector, not you? You have no clue how to protect a child. The only thing on your mind is getting away with everything illegal to obtain federal funding. The only thing you know how to do is cash your weekly blood money check's. Do you also get bonus money for every child you steal? Has the Federal government even started an investigation yet as to all the falsified paperwork you submit for funding? If they haven't, it's on the way!
If you've noticed, I'm now moving full steam ahead, since you asked me why my daughter isn't dead. That was the wrong thing to say to a mother who really cares about her children and family. Something you obviously know nothing about. You are a crude, crude woman and you will be the reason N.H. DCYF falls. I and my team will make sure of it. You see, we abide by the law. Something you and your cohorts couldn't do if your lives depended on it. The truth will come out. The sooner the better.

16 comments:

  1. We need to keep in mind the growing army of people in this Country who are disgusted and unconditionally opposed to the way that CPS and CASA, as well as the Family Court's in this Country conduct the business of kidnapping and selling children on the foster and adoption markets.

    There are literally hundreds of groups who support the complete over-haul of CPS and CASA if it can be accomplished, and if it cannot, then it's dis-mantling.

    They do much more harm than good, and we WILL
    see the abuse and neglect of the children stopped.

    Bill Medvecky,

    flds.ws
    CPS Watch
    Abuse Freedom United

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Maggie Bishop (DCYF) and those who blindly follow you - your time to hide behind your power of office grows short. You WILL eventually be exposed for what you are. That time cannot come soon enough. You are entrusted to care and protect the vulnerable children in this state. Instead you exploit them and hide behind your lies to do so.

    The truth is a powerful weapon - it is ultimately
    what will bring you down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is wide spread in the US !~ Now their attacking US VETERANS Families ! They DESTROY Families & their Children ! MY PRAYERS FOR ALL THE PARENTS & GRANDPARENT , FAMILY'S OUT THEIR !~ THE PSYCHOLOGICAL ABUSE THEY ARE DOING TO THESE CHILDREN IS PSYCHIATRIC !~ SOME OF THEASE CHILDREN FROM A YOUNG AGE NEVER SEE THEIR TRUE PARENT'S AGAIN !~ OR DCYF WILL BRING THEM BACK TO YOU WHEN THEIR 17 AND YOU NOW LIVE IN HELL BECAUSE OF THEY PSYICAL , AND OR PSYCHOLOGICAL ABUSE ON YOUR SELFS !~ EXAMPLE , YOUR CHILDREN WHERE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE YOU!~ SO THE CHILDREN THINK YOU DONT LOVE THEM NO ONE DOES !~ SO THEY TEACH THIS CHILDREN TO PUNCH A BAG , A PILLOW WHEN THEIR ANGRY ECT,.. THEY COME BACK TO YOU ,.. AND THE NOW YOUNG ADULT IS SMASHING WALLS , CARS, YOU NAME IT !~ THEY NEED TO BE PUNISHED I SAY PRAY ,... NO ONE GETS AWAY WITH THIS ,.. THEY HAVE A LICENCE TO LIE AND DO WHATEVER EVIL THEY CHOOSE !~ THEIR TIMES RUNNING OUT ~ GRACE AND LOVE ~

      Delete
    2. Amein The anointed cherub ,.. Their are evil ,people whom are out their whom use imputation of arrogent skill i must be honest and say you are one ,... Your evil is like the TOE of ISIS ~ Better Repent !~ I KNOW YOU FUTURE DCYF ~ YOU CAN LAUGH BUT I KNOW IT IS WRITING !~ THE BIBLE

      Delete
  3. Did you know that Wal-Mart receives a bonus from the government for every report of any alleged abuse caught on tape in their stores that they turn over to CPS.

    Just thought it should be mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Considering part of their profit goes to foster care, I believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for WalMart! Its great to hear someone is supporting the many kids harmed throughout this nation! Too many kids are left in dangerous homes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are completely right. Too many kids ARE left in dangerous homes because DCYF is too busy railroading INNOCENT parent's, stealing children illegally, Not placing with relatives, Not giving services before stealing a child, adopting children out when the father's are NEVER even contacted and their rights Never terminated and I can go on and on. But you do get the picture, Correct? The REAL picture of just how corrupt DCYF is. If you don't, you need to take off your rose colored glasses and take a look at the REAL world. Either that or you're a brainwashed DCYF worker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pray you get your grandchildren back. When they come of age I hope you all unite and together put a lawsuite on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My intent is to get them home way before that. With the help of God and the NH Legislature, they WILL come home!

      Delete
  8. DCYF has no one looking over their shoulder to hold them accountable for anything, which is why their abuses have gotten so out of control. I hope and pray that the Redress of Grievances Committee makes public these abuses, and does what the family court will not do--insist that DCYF be allowed ONLY to remove a child when abuse or neglect has occurred, as is the law, and hold DCYF accountable when they remove children before one of those things has been lawfully proven. Immunity for DCYF employees who commit malicious and illegal acts must stop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I hope all the abuses of DCYF and the Family Courts are brought out into the open. Every corrupt worker and Judge needs to be held accountable. Throw them in jail and put their kids in foster care. I wonder how many of them would keep their sanity.

      Delete
  9. I agree. The penalties for the family courts' and DCYF's abusive behavior should be harsh. DCYF & the family courts, in many instances, have lost sight of protecting children, and instead have focused on terrorizing innocent people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As they say, there's a reason for everything and no doubt child protection agencies, in their proper place, with proper and accountable guidelines can be a good thing. The problem is you have individuals who take a job that gives them a certain amount of power and control and unfortunately human nature is such that such power and control is a very dangerous thing when given under the current system. The system allows for purposeful deceit, malicious slander, lying as it were truth and amazing disrespect for human life. I wonder if anyone at DCYF and their supportive agencies even take 5 minutes to look at their public image, just 5 minutes. I still have anywhere to find one good thing said, one success story, one happy smile, one good anything. If they do one good thing, there's 10 times more of negative they do to accomplish their purpose. If DCYF were an agency with laws, restraints in place like the rest of the law abiding world, they would be out of business. I am surprised nobody has charge NH DCYF with RICO violations because they have colluded with agencies in a matter similar to that of the Mafia - Just think in the world of crime bosses, you have John Gotti, Al Capone, Lucky Luciano, Bugsy Siegal and now Ms. "My Way or the Highway" Bishop. Too bad there wasn't an attorney, a media source who had the backbone to blow this wide open - you want a pulizter prize - here you go.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a common day witch hunt, but worse than the Salem witch trails. For any of those that do "judge" you unfit get to make a profit from their biased ruling. From what I understand, it is guilty until proven innocent. And what is even worse, is if they pull your kids out of your home your kids WILL be subject to abuse. I can't think of anything more harmful or abusive than pulling a child from a home and family for anything less than known physical abuse. It hurts the kids and parents. The child will forever know that they are powerless and their parents too. Their security will forever be shattered and the family will forever be watching over their shoulders afraid of losing those that they love. If a parent did what child protective services did, it would be called alienating the child and withdrawing love for punishment. Pretty twisted....

    So where do those of us that want to get involved to help make a change go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We must ALL write letter's and make phone call's to our Govt. Officials. Specifically our State Legislature. We must get new laws put in place and hold CPS and the courts accountable.The Republicans in NH seem to be the only ones fighting for us. Write or call the US Attorney for your state. Demand an investigation Nationwide of CPS and the Family Courts. Contact the FBI. Maybe one day they will investigate if enough of us keep calling. Contact the media and keep it up.
      Thank you for your help. More and more people are finally listening. This corruption and abuse of families must come to an end. Our childrens lives depend on us to see this fight through. Thank you again, Dot

      Delete