Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, January 30, 2010

UK POSS ADOPTION FRAUD, NORMA HOWES EXPERT PSYCOLOGIST/INDEPENDENT SW

UK POSS ADOPTION FRAUD, NORMA HOWES EXPERT PSYCOLOGIST/INDEPENDENT SW

To members of CROSS OF CHANGE
Sheva Burton January 29 at 8:32pm Reply
I RECIEVED THIS REQUEST , CAN PEOPLE PLEASE REPLY HERE IF YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT INFO, AND ALL BLOGGERS AND FAMILY JUSTICE UK GROUPS , PLEASE CAN YOU SPREAD THIS AND FEEDBACK HERE, FOR NOW.....................................................................................ALSO IF YOU CAN HELP WITH GETTIN INFO FROM LA,S PLEASE INDICATE BELOW.........................THANKS................................................


Can you post out there for people to indicate if they have had a Norma Howes involved as an expert psychologist/independant social worker in their cases, especially re adoptions as I may have found a massive adoption fraud.

The next stage will be an FOI requestion to as many LA's as possible to request if she has been involved in any child care proceedings in these areas, it will need peoples help.

6 comments:

  1. not to do with adoption, Norma Howes 'treated' my sister and told her that she had been abused as a child and was involved in satanic abuse, consequently my sister and her children have no contact with our family, devasting my parents lives. Norma Howes will not talk to me or acknowledge me, for further info go to False Memory Syndrome, or in the uk British False Memory Syndrome, Norma apparantly finds abuse in everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apart from you there are hundreds if not thousands of children?young people/adults she has helped! Consider she may have even helped sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids went into care
      I signed them over under difficult circumstances
      All of a sudden
      I'M SUPPOSED to have abused my kids
      I dont agree so I'M in denial.
      You should see the mess my kids have grown up into.
      Straight A students to Bull providing lazy accomplishing drop outs.
      Who struggle with holding relationships
      And hate each other with a vengeance.
      Not one of my kids will have kids and have terminated over 7 babies between them
      THANKS Norma
      You helped turn a close knit loving family under pressure into
      well dysfunctional twilight dreamers
      Who cant even HUG they're own Mum
      years later for fear of some imaginary violence
      If THATS helping ... Shove it .. Its far to cruel a life
      They dont have birthdays , Christmases and were having bets on as to who will end up in prison 1st.
      Norma was the "professional" That made ALL this possible
      THANKS FOR NOTHING ..........

      Delete
  3. Caution here please, False memory syndrome was proven to have been started by a peadophile network to discredit genuine survivors of abuse from being believed, on the other hand to my knowledge, norma howes treats peadophiles in prison with therapy, also trains sw,s on the effects of abuse, and is used as an expert witness in family courts and labelling suvivors of child abuse as potential abusers, or with narcistic tendencies, mhbp, etc, a very strange and fishy mix. It looks to me as if she and other such experts may be deliberately polarising people on this issue, for we have both extreme ends of the spectrum .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly I lost my 8 children due to Norma howes she told family courts in Northern Ireland in Belfast she said I ran a cult with my children I've lost 3 babies to adoption and 5 children to foster care that was in 2013 I lost my case thanks to Norma I love my children with all my heart xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. In 2013 I met with Norma howes she came to my home to talk with me she asked me questions about my childhood so she could build a profile of me not long after that she met my 7 children I had 5 kids in primary school which Norma went to the school to speak with my kids indavidualy on be known to me she had my children answer very explicit questions about sex given my children's ages 11,9,8,6,5 years old my kids became uncomfortable as they didn't know about sex because of their young age after her meeting my kids she did her report and concluded I was running a cult with my children social services removed my 5 children and placed them in foster care on 8 February 2013 on good Friday my 2 youngest were taken and placed for adoption on 12th may 2013 I gave birth to my son the trust came to the hospital when he was 2 days old and took him and placed him for adoption... My world was turned upside down 3yrs ago meeting Norma howes one day my kids will return but they will be adults Norma has robbed my kids of their childhood.

    ReplyDelete