Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, January 24, 2010

A SOCIAL WORKER'S POEM

A SOCIAL WORKER'S POEM
To members of Mothers in RED

Carmen Cecilia Semaski January 22 at 3:51am

I am a social worker,
I'm really very nice.
I help you loving mothers,
And give you good advice! Your partner has departed
Your income is too low.
I'm really very sorry,
All your kids will have to go! Your partner is abusive?
He beats you black and blue?
We'll soon be there to help you,
And take ...your children too! You have a learning problem,
You're really not too clever
We'll get your kids adopted
When can you see them?? NEVER!! Your son is hyperactive?
You need a brief respite;
We'll soon take ALL your children
Give up the hopeless fight! Your child was taken into care,
So many years ago
If now you have a baby
That too will have to go! Foster parents love your kids
To get some more they seek,
For each one brings a tidy sum
£400 per week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment