Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

NH DCYF-The System(The CORRUPT SYSTEM)

Written by Parentassist

Our family was very devastated and has been very damaged by the NH DCYF/NH DHHS, and it was extremely stressful trying to advocate for my mentally ill child's disability rights to prompt treatment and family contact, and advocate on behalf of our family's civil rights while also being the object of a witch hunt type of trial because I tried to get my son the help he needed. Besides NH DCYF consciously inducing social stigmas (NH DCYF faxed my child's school a note which stated that they believe I had munchausen's disease, while they simultaneously changed their tune rather quickly in court upon learning that I tested negative for munchausen's disease, and in court they denied ever alleging that I was a munchausen's parent (which was the reason that they created their exparte emergency order and had to take my supposedly "perfectly normal/healthy child without any signs of mental illness" into NH DCYF custody to begin with...And very discreetly, NH DCYF's caseworker called my child's primary care doc during the end of my trial and told the primary care doc that I had munchausen's disease!), there have been severe financial difficulties, and health issues all "Courteousy of NH DCYF!" My children were so very traumatized by the whole NH DCYF ordeal and my son's mental illness has flourished at a much more severe level, which is a predictable situation given that NH DCYF ignored my son's symptoms and failed to get my child prompt evaluation and treatment while in their custody and instead NH DCYF cashed his social security mental disability checks....NH DCYF sent me a letter stating that their community health nurse felt that the doctor ordered evaluations were not necessary, so NH DCYF decided not to take my child to his doc ordered neurology appts...thereby stalling my child's neurology consult for approximately 8+ months! And they tried very hard to prevent my child's special needs testing and his chromosomal testing too! And you already know how they told the court that my son was going to be tested at McLean Hospital and then never even made the appointment.... THEY COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO HELP OUR FAMILY....Instead NH DCYF's refused to help and NH DCYF's supervisor stated that we didn't need such help as there had been no fatality/lethality yet....And NH DCYF consciously chose to damage our family with a vengeance instead of helping to prevent damage.

Houses can be replaced, jobs can be replaced, and even losing friends because of being stigmatized as a "parent whose child NH DCYF took away" can be survived, but FAMILIES CANNOT BE REPLACED! The damage done to my children and to our family over this entire matter is horrific and is far beyond measurement. SHAME ON NH DCYF for their conscious actions of inflicting emotional harm to children in the system and to the families of the children in the system. "The System" is very unethical, very immoral, very biased and extremely greedy for power and for money. NH DCYF destroys the very families and the very children that "The System" claims to serve and then "The System" puts their false claims of "keeping families healthy" and "encouraging health and growth" and "working with families" on their website. It's just so horrible.
So how do these NH DCYF "human" beings sleep at night, knowing the pain and the harm that they've caused others on purpose?

No comments:

Post a Comment