Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, January 8, 2010

Just curious if anyone could answer this for me:

wrote:


Hi Everyone,

Just curious if anyone could answer this for me:

Why is it that it's considered "pirating" when people "steal" cable,
and it's considered "vandalism" when someone breaks into and destroys property,
and it's considered "theft" when someone steals another's property such as a vehicle,
but it's not considered KIDNAPPING and instead is called "protective services" when our kids are stolen from us by NH DCYF? And why is "NH protective services" not considered as robbery, as our parental and family rights are stolen from us?--H

sent to me from a friend

2 comments:

  1. My granddad used to say: there are two mafias in the world. One is the mafia we all call the mafia. They are called the bad guys because they break the rules. The other mafia is the government. We don't call them the mafia but that's what they are. They call themselves the good guys. They write the rules, but the rules do not apply to them because they wrote the rules for everyone else.

    He said a lot of other things too, but I think you have the answer to your (rhetorical?) question.

    Found your site while looking for other things, read your heartbreaking story about your grandchildren, and wanted to let you know just how much I was moved by it. I will ask to become your friend on Facebook because I have been thinking of an outside-the-box approach that might help you continue to make your point even more strongly.

    Keep fighting for what you know to be right.

    Emmanuel Lazaridis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your compassion. Your grandfather was right and I will never give up this fight, because I do know right from wrong. What our Government is doing to its own citizens is totally wrong!

    ReplyDelete